Actor Dylan O’Brien attends the Giffoni Film Festival Photocall on July 21, 2014
An unusual habit of showing up at places where people have been brutally murdered.
imagine how much power you’d have if you woke up with a clear face and perfect hair every day
1. Sounds like Jeff doesn’t like Sterek OR Stydia. I’m not a Stydia fan, either, but it’s so interesting that he’s just shutting down the major ships. I’m honestly intrigued by the possibility of Lydia and Parrish, though.
2. I’m hearing so much subtle Jeff criticism lately - from the cast, from the writers. Any time there’s a complaint, it turns into a “please take that up with Jeff.” That phrase used to be said with more respect, I think. (Not that the actors are being overtly negative now - they’re still emphasizing the politeness factor - but it’s a pretty telling trend.) Holland’s been really unhappy about the lack of an Allison funeral, and that’s absolutely due to Jeff not wanting to write funerals or grief or any longterm emotional impact.
3. So Lydia doesn’t have many bonding scenes with Kira or Malia? So all those interviews talking about the female trio and ladypower this season were lies? Surprise.
4. Of course Jeff is finally coming back to livetweet during the coming episode. They’re trying really hard to pull back their ratings and get people to tweet/care about the show again. Sorry, it’s too late. I’m sure he’ll only answer the most inane questions, or all the “omg I love Malia and Liam!!” comments.
5. They wrote Danny out? THEY WROTE DANNY OUT???? So they literally took their ONLY GAY CHARACTER out of the show as soon as they cast a new gay lacrosse player? One token character out, one in. Are you fucking kidding me. I’m so astounded and surprised I’m even surprised.
Since no one on my dash is reblogging a fucking reference. Here.
YOU LITERALLY SAID HE KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT DIDN’T EXPAND UPON THAT OR GIVE HIM AN ARC OR MAKE HIM SUPERNATURAL OR ANYTHING
Derek’s trapped in his mind, where he keeps seeing his dead family - over and over - as Kate manipulates his body in the real world to do her bidding. Deaton finds a way to insert Stiles into Derek’s subconscious to try and wake him from his never ending nightmare.
"You need to come back now, Derek."
"Because I, we need you."